One of the main features that sets Sacma apart from its competitors is our creativity, in the sense of our ability to anticipate market trends and satisfy the wishes of our customers, however varied.
Over the years, this quality has enabled us to enhance our company brand by careful attention to detail, combined with an ongoing research and testing programme. As a result, we can now offer a broader range of products.
“Quality is a matter of meeting customers’ needs and exceeding our own expectations in a continued process of improvement”
Today our brand is highly visible to consumers. It is memorable as a synonym of creativity, initiative, technology and environmental sustainability.
Our in-house laboratories, our access to technology and the assistance of our consultants are the winning factors in our business success.
The Management System developed on the BRC Global Standard Packaging
, promoted by the BRC (British Retail Consortium) and internationally recognized in the GFSI (Global Food Safety Initiative), aims to ensure the safety and hygiene of our products from packaging intended to come into contact with foods.
certification means that we respect our environment and support natural communities and forests with a high conservation value.
The ISO 9001
management system guarantees a high standard of quality, reducing risk and taking every opportunity to increase customer satisfaction, based on the adoption of “Risk Based Thinking” and continuous improvement in the organization’s processes.
Annual SACMA Environmental Management
System Performance (2022)
- 6,500,000 kg of raw paper material used in production, coming from FSC certified forests;
- 2,800,000 kg of recycled paper raw material, used in production;
- Reduction of the percentage of waste to 3.42% in production by kg and to 4.67% in production by number;
- 326,000 kWh of electricity used in production processes, coming from a photovoltaic system and Green Energy certified from renewable sources;
- 155,000 kg of CO2 not produced;
- 122,000 kg of SO2 not produced;
- 140,000 Kg of NOX not produced;
[T] +39 030.7450472
VAT N. IT 00544760986
R.E.A. of BS 158768
Reg. Capital: € 104.000
Art director, graphic project and illustrations by Diego Bottazzi - Web by VisualEvent